As we all know Valentine’s Day is on our way, get ready to try all our exiting Valentine’s Day recipes and surprise your lover with our Valentine’s Day messages and quotes…..
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat one 9-inch square pan and one 9-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Take oil, eggs, egg whites, strawberry gelatin, 1/2 cup strawberries, milk and cake mix in a bowl and mix till all blends well.
- Divide the batter and pour it into the two prepared pans.
- Bake the mixture prepared above for around 30 minutes. Insert a toothpick on the baked batter and check whether it comes out clean.
- If it comes out clean, then the batter is ready to be transferred and store it in a room temperature.
- Keep the square cake on large plate and cut the round cake into two half.
- Place each half with cut side next to square side; remember to trim the corners and by this the heart shaped cake is ready.
- Frost the prepared heart cake with Strawberry Frosting by covering the cake with the blended mixture of butter, confectioners’ sugar and remaining frozen strawberries.
- Yummy heart cake is now ready to serve!!!!!!!!!!