Cars 2 movie is full of animation fanatics to cheer about. The animation is excellent, especially in Disney’s 3D format and particularly a shot of an underwater scene at the beginning was special one.
Since the first movie already dealt with McQueen; Cars 2 concentrate highly on the relationship between McQueen and Mater.
Mater discovers that he is not just a rusty truck that other cars laugh at and McQueen realizes how much Mater means to him.
Caine is a new addition to the crew and provides a small output to his role. Mortimer and comedian Eddie Izzard adds more fun to the film.
McQueen and Mater get on on a journey to compete in the first World Grand Prix to determine the world’s fastest car.
During the adventure, Mater becomes sidetracked, while Lightning McQueen continues his pursuit to win the race. The story goes on as such.
Overall it is rated as 3/5 with good enough action and comedy which is highly entertaining to watch.
The 60th anniversary of the Miss USA pageant, was at the Theatre for the Performing Arts in Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada on 19th of June 2011.
51 of the most beautiful women in the world were competing for the title of Miss USA 2011 this year in Nevada.
For the first time ever, one of the sixteen semifinalists was selected exclusively by fans via online voting and SMS messaging. Due to this, the competition formats were changed to Top 16, Top 8 and Top 4.
At the end of the competition Alyssa Campanella of California was announced as Miss USA 2011, taking over the reign of Rima Fakih of Michigan, Miss USA 2010 who crowned Miss USA 2011.
|It has been announced that Miss USA 2011 will represent the United States at the Miss Universe 2011 pageant in Sao Paulo, Brazil on September 12, 2011.
Kerala is popularly known as the land of god for its amazing nature showcase. There are plenty such places worldwide and its every traveler’s dream to visit those places.
So book great vacation rentals worldwide for your vacations and enjoy these nature trips with your family or friends.
Munnar, as the name implies it is a convergence of three rivers (Muthirappuzha, Nallathanni and Kundaly rivers) where random clicks can get you incredible photographs.
The nearest major railway stations are at Ernakulam and Aluva (approximately 110 km by road). The nearest airport is Cochin International Airport, which is around 105 km away.
Tea has been the main agricultural crop in this region since late 19th century. The hills around Munnar are blanketed with best-in-class green tea bushes.
With its extensive tea plantations, immaculate valleys and mountains and cool air, it’s no surprise that Munnar has been rated the second-best Asian travel destination for 2010.
If you are a true nature lover who has a passion for driving, Munnar is your dream destination. Around every corner is a surprising view, you do not need a map or guide; all you need is the interest to look at the beauty of nature.
There are lots of places nearby Munar to visit, let us have a look at those places in our future posts.
|For Chicken Tikka
- 750 gms of Boneless chicken
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- Salt, Oil as required
- Curd (yogurt)1 cup
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- ½ tsp Curry powder
- 2 tbsp Mustard oil
|For Onion-Tomato Masala
- 3 Chopped Onions
- 4 chopped tomatoes
- ½ tbsp Cumin seeds
- ½ roasted cumin powder
- 7-8 cloves of Garlic
- ½ tsp Coriander powder
- Butter, as required
- ¼ cup Tomato puree
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Dry fenugreek leaves, roasted and crushed
- ¼ cup Cream
- Ginger, as required
- Mix 1 tbsp lemon juice, chili powder, ginger garlic paste, curry powder, yogurt, salt, Mustard oil and chicken pieces.
- Let the chicken marinate for about three hours in the refrigerator.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers.
- Heat four tablespoons oil on a frying pan and place the skewers on it.
- On by turning the skewers a few times, the chicken gets cooked evenly brown on all sides.
- For onion-tomato masala heat the remaining oil in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds, when they begin to change color add onions and saute till well browned.
- Add garlic cloves, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, coriander powder, tomatoes.
- Once the tomatoes are cooked completely add salt and mix well.
- Heat butter in another pan and add the remaining ginger garlic paste, tomato puree and saute for two minutes.
- Add half cup of water and cook for two to three minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces, chili powder, curry powder, salt, coriander leaves, onion-tomato masala and simmer till the gravy reduces a little.
- Allow it to cook for 2 minutes, Add kasuri methi, cream and mix well.
- Remove from heat and garnish it with ginger strips and the remaining coriander leaves.
- Yummy chicken tikka is ready to serve!!!!!!!!!!
Note: If you wish take the pieces off the skewers and place it on a plate.