- After the dough is well-chilled shape an entire package of cookie dough into heart shape on greased baking sheet.
- BAKE according to package directions, adding 3 to 4 minutes to the baking time on the package.
- Cool on baking sheet for about a minute.
- Carefully loosen cookie with spatula. Cool on baking sheet completely.
- DECORATE with candies, icing and melted chocolate.
- Place bread flour, yeast, water, and 2 tablespoons olive oil into the bread machine pan.
- Select the Dough setting. Press Start.
- When the dough is finished, squeeze rosemary into the dough.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Divide the dough into three portions.
- Shape each piece into a heart shape about 1/2 inch thick.
- Brush with remaining olive oil and spread a thin layer of pizza sauce on each pizza.
- Sprinkle cheese over pizza sauce, and arrange tomatoes, pepperoni and sliced olives on top.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese melts and crust turns to golden brown.
- Using a 3-inch heart-shaped cutter, or sharp knife, cut heart out of the center of the bread.
- In a medium non-stick pan over medium low heat melt butter.
- Place the bread, heart stencil and cut-out heart in the pan.
- Cook about 2 minutes, or until bread is toasted on one side.
- The cucumber garnish can be cut with a cookie cutter by slicing the cucumber the long way instead of across the length.
- A large cookie cutter can also be used to hold the shape of a “sunny-side up” egg or a poached egg.
- If sunny-side up eggs are not to your liking, then once the egg is set turn over the filled stencil and cook about 1 minute more, or until the yolk is set.
- Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread heart cut-out with jam, if desired.
- Heart-in-the Hole Eggs and Toast is ready to serve!!